This forefoot ultrasound webinar delivers lectures outlining anatomy and pathology, followed by didactic live scanning with live Q&A.
Shaun Fowler and Matthew Gourlay will comprehensively detail the anatomy and pathologies seen in and around the midfoot and forefoot, along with nerves about the calf, ankle and foot. This will be followed by a didactic live scanning session by Daniel Walkley. Live Q&A was open during the live scanning session where delegates posed questions relating to ultrasound assessment of the forefoot. These were answered in real time and are demonstrated in this recording.
We detail how we go about forefoot sonographic assessment, clinical pattern recognition, along with what we look for and the techniques we use to reach the right diagnosis for the patient.
This is a recording of one of our live flagship events. You can still ask questions and have them answered by our team by submitting questions on our viewing platform.
Join us as we expand and simplify the sonographic assessment of plantar metatarsalgia.
Get On-Demand Access for 60-Days
RANZCR and ASAR CPD points are available for attendance of this clinical webinar with 2.5 hours of educational content equating to 2.5 CPD points.
Those of you who have attended our events in-person will know our clinically driven, practical approach. Whether a beginner or advanced ultrasound clinician, you will develop new knowledge and skills to enhance your clinical practice.
QUALITY EDUCATION, OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.
- Midfoot trauma and overload injury pattern assessment.
- Nerve compressions around the calf, ankle and foot.
- Forefoot: plate integrity, Morton's neuroma and interdigital nerve assessment, associated and differential causes of forefoot pain.
- Chopart and Lisfranc joint lines.
- Nerve identification, tracking and compression sites.
- Midfoot assessment – bone overload.
- Plantar metatarsalgia assessment.
This event was recorded live. Please note: Live Q&A was only available during the live event. However, you can still ask questions and have them answered by our team by submitting questions on our viewing platform.
- You will have on-demand access to recordings for 60-days post registration and certificates of attendance will be emailed after viewing the content.
"What a great way to spend a few hours. The information was excellent. Great images and the guys are so generous with their time ensuring everyone's questions were answered. Highly recommend anything from MSK Australia."
"MSK Australia are without doubt leading the way in advanced and practical based MSK sonography education. The content is always clinically relevant and brilliantly presented. It was like being in the front row! No one to dodge around and no distractions."
"Excellent, relevant content. Format was great, being able to listen to explanations, see live ultrasound scan images and also see probe position on model at the same time was crucial."
"Incredibly informative, great way to learn and I picked up key insights and understandings that will improve both my technique and outcomes for my patients."
- Full high definition, high frame rate recordings.
- Multiple cameras and camera angles.
- Know where the probe is and what position is used to obtain the image.
- Advance your knowledge and ultrasound skillset to enhance your clinical practice.