This Flagship Webinar delivers lectures outlining the anatomy and pathology commonly seen followed by didactic live scanning with Q&A.
Purchasing this product will give you access to the live content and recordings for 60-days post registration.
The MSK Australia team comprehensively detail the sonographic anatomy and pathologies relating to upper limb nerve entrapments, fascial pinch points and neuralgic amyotrophy.
Topics covered include:
- The brachial plexus - including the long thoracic and suprascapular nerves
- Common pathologies of the radial, ulnar and median nerves around the elbow, forearm and wrist
- Anterior interosseous nerve assessment
- Cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Evidence based assessment criteria and measurement cut-offs
- Ultrasound guided interventional techniques
Live Q&A is open during the webinar, answered in real time. Can't make it to the live session? You can still ask questions and have them answered by our team by submitting questions on our viewing platform.
*Get 10% off this course if you are a member! Click here to learn more about MSK Ultrasound Academy.